Fall’s Top 5
Is your wardrobe ready for Fall? The Indian Summer we’re having has certainly postponed the need to address the new season, but soon enough it will be cashmere-weather. Here are the top 5 items every women needs for Fall-
1. Frye brown boots– Most Colorado women own Frye boots, so why do you need new ones? Because you’re not going to a biker bar, riding a Harley, or any other activity that would necessitate this chunky pair. Frye continues to refine their selections, and the Anna and Melissa collections are their best yet. Available in the standard tall as well as the super-stylish short, these boots will anchor your cold-weather wardrobe.
2. Chan Luu scarf– Are you sick of me talking about this fantastic scarf? While scarf styling may initially add a few extra minutes in the morning, the effort is so worth it. Chelsea has a large selection right now, and they can also custom order any of these beautiful seasonal colors: Tawny Port, Shadow Purple, Biking Red, and Dark Olive Tie-Dye.
3. Leather jacket– If you’re like most women, a leather jacket has been on your list forever, so now’s the time to pull the trigger. On account of Willow-owner Andrea’s obsession with any and all things leather, they have the best selection around. I recommend this killer DOMA bomber jacket.
4. Cashmere dress– Every once in a while, you can sub out the skinny jeans for this amazing cashmere tank dress. Pair with #1 and #3, finish off with a long statement necklace.
5. Longsleeve t-shirt– Don’t forget the basics! Wear the J.Crew painter’s tee with everything!
- GIVEAWAY: Chan Luu Scarf! | Mile High Style - […] like a potato chip- you can’t have just one. I’ve endorsed it many times on the blog (here and here)…
Submit a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Sorry Liz, I love my Frye harness boots and they look great with dresses!
Love that necklace. Where can I get one that’s less expensive? Any idea? Thanks!
Ok sounds great. Thanks.
These boots…I’m in love ❤️